Road safety affects us all. Cyclists are not unrelated to compliance with traffic regulations. As drivers, motorists or pedestrians, riders must follow the rules of mutual coexistence. Complying with regulations means to protect oneself and others.
- Comply with basic traffic rules, stop, traffic lights, direction of traffic, driving traffic agents, etc. as a guarantee of a safer and enjoyable trip.
- Bicycle and alcohol are incompatible. The alcohol limit for drivers in general (0.5) also affects the riders.
- It is advisable to travel along, not parallel. Cyclists may move in column of two at most, always as right as possible and placing the track one by one in steps of poor visibility.
- We should not move next to a parked vehicle that can open its doors and beat us.
- The traffic police will punish misconduct related to the use of the bicycle.
- In particular, remember that traffic in the city is everyone's business, that all concerns and where solidarity and respect for others are the standard for excellence.