Enjoy a bike ride is fun and healthy. To these advantages is in addition the possibility of using the system as a means of transport in the city. The bike can adapt the seat height based on height and physique of the person using it.
When we use a bike is recommended to comply with a set of tips described below:
- It is advisable to check the status of the bike before use, including brakes, tires, lights and bell.
- Wear a helmet and reflective vest on the routes is the best option.
- Always keep your hands in the grips of the handlebars when riding.
- It is necessary to adapt the speed to weather conditions: as with the car, the braking distance on wet stretches. We should never hold on to another moving vehicle.
- The bicycle is exclusively for use in urban and lanes designed for this purpose.
- Not suitable for passenger transport: The bike is designed for individual use, circular transporting more than one person is extremely dangerous to both, in addition to other vehicles and persons.
- Never wear headphones while riding a bicycle, it is essential to hear always the other vehicles and persons that are circulating.
- Do not use a mobile phone while riding a bicycle, it is extremely easy to suffer a setback.
- We should not ever change direction or lane without looking backwards, and always indicate correctly by hand.
- Turn left: extend the left arm and turn slowly.
- Turn right: bend the elbow, holding the arm up in an "L" and slowly turn.
- Stop: bend the elbow "L" upside down, pointing his hand toward the floor, and braking.