How it works
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
To become a user of the system you can choose one of these 3 ways:
- OFFICE ATTENTION: you can register in person at the Office: Ayuntamiento de Albacete - Plaza la Catedral, 11. Schedule: Monday to Friday from 10:00 to 14:00 and 17:00 to 20:00, and Saturdays and Sundays from 10:00 to 14:00. At that time, you'll receive your user card and you can start using the system.
- WWW.USUALBIKE.COM: fill the online pre-registration now with your personal data. Once you submit the form, you may make payment of the selected subscription ONLINE or cash at the time you pick up your card in the Office. If you made the payment ONLINE, you can also select whether to pick up the card user: in the Office or ,just in case the Annual Subscription, receive at your home within about 7 days.
- WITH YOUR SMARTPHONE: Through Movete Mobile Application for Android and iPhone.
HOW TO TAKE A BIKE
Approach the nearest parking area and choose a bike to use. As you can see, there are several anchor points or totems of bicycles, each of them has anchored 2 bikes, one on the right and another on the left. To unlock either just have to do the following:
- Swipe your card on the surface of the totem for the system to recognize you.
- The screen in the area of the totem display the message "Choose a bicycle".
- Press the right or left button, depending on the bike of your choice.
- Again, the screen displays the message "Take your bike, thanks".
- At that point, you can take your bike.
HOW TO RETURN A BIKE
Once you've finished your ride, looking for the closest parking area to return your bike. You only need to anchor the bike at any totem available. The system will beep and light to indicate that the bicycle is returned correctly and the screen at the surface of the totem will show the message "Bike returned. Thank you".
If the usage time has exceeded the established limit of 30 minutes, system will calculate the cost and display it on the screen.
Any problem in anchoring the bicycle, you may contact us by phone or online.